Concrete Contractor Richmond
Concrete is the most commonly used man-made material in the construction of buildings, walls, floors, bridges, and roads. It’s the foundation of where we live, work, and play. When concrete is damaged or disrupted, the effects can be costly and dangerous.
In business since 2000, LHC Services has expertise with concrete construction and repair. We offer a wide range of concrete applications including driveways, patios, pool decks, sidewalks, pathways, porches, steps, floors, and slabs in Richmond, Midlothian, Chesterfield and Powhatan Areas. We provide decorative services such as stamping and can create specialized surfaces like basketball courts.
No. 1 Local concrete contractor company in Richmond VA
If you are someone who is from Richmond and to hire a concrete contractor company, then LHC can be a solid choice. We offer all sorts of services and we can do almost anything with concrete. If you need a concrete driveway, we’ll make the best driveway. If you want Concrete Patios, We’ll give you that because we are extremely efficient when it comes to providing decorative stamped concrete patio services. Not to mention that our concrete pool Decks are the best in Richmond and we have other services as well.
Reliable Concrete Contractor in Richmond, VA
One of the basic elements that built our modern civilization is concrete. Basically, it’s a building material, and it is made of cement sand and coarse aggregates mixed with water. Over time it hardens and forms concrete. In Richmond, there are plenty of concrete contractors, but it’s difficult to find the best team for the job. That is where LHC service stands out.
Concrete Repair Richmond VA
Nothing lasts forever. Concrete projects like patios, driveways, pool decks, basketball court, porches will eventually decay. So what’s the solution. Well, in that case, you’ll have to repair these things and LHC Services does offer that service. Our team will go to your house and solve these issues with care. That’s why we don’t feel hesitant to say that we are one of the best concrete companies in Richmond, VA.
Affordable Richmond Concrete Specialists
Yap, that’s right. We are indeed reliable and affordable. In Richmond, we are your premier concrete contractors. We have been in this business for a long time, and our team knows what you want and what you need. The amount of experience we have and the way we do our work will please you for sure. Don’t just take our word for it. Just ask someone who worked with us before, and you’ll understand what we are talking about.
How do I choose the right concrete Contractor Richmond VA?
Concrete Floors & Slabs
- Construction Concrete is a durable flooring material for garages, basements, and utility areas. It also provides a strong base for slabs that hold items like air conditioners, boats and laundry machines. LHC Services installs concrete floors and slabs with the appropriate weight and supports to withstand heavy equipment and environmental conditions.
- Repairs and Leveling In outside areas where the ground has shifted, concrete floors and slabs may need re-leveling and repairs. LHC Services lifts and mud-jacks slabs back to level. We can also complete floor resurfacing or hole repair.
Concrete Sidewalks & Pathways
- Construction When appropriately installed, concrete sidewalks and pathways can last up to 40 years, standing up to heavy foot traffic, weather, and fast-changing temperatures. LHC Services can pour new concrete paths, enhancing them with color and texture to blend with your landscape or home design.
- Repairs and Leveling LHC Services uses mud-jacking and leveling techniques to repair existing surfaces. Repairs typically take one day, with sidewalks and pathways ready for use immediately after we complete your service.
Concrete Porches & Steps
- Construction Porches are extensions of your home that create first impressions. Depending on the size, porches can also be a gathering place for family and friends. LHC Services can design and pour a concrete porch and steps that fit your home’s architectural style and your needs. Concrete stains and stamping can add warmth to traditional grey, or we can work with the clean, modern lines inherent in concrete.
- Repairs and Leveling If your porch has sunk or pulled away from your home, LHC Services will use mud-jacking and leveling techniques to restore the correct placement. We’ll level, fill holes, and resurface porch steps.
Concrete Basketball Courts
LHC Services has the experience and expertise to design and build sports surfaces like basketball courts. We accurately grade the court and install a vapor barrier before the pour. We’ll apply primer, resurfacing material, and acrylic paint, creating a full or half-court ready for competition.
Contact LHC Services for information about concrete construction or repair. We provide services to the Midlothian, Chesterfield, Powhatan and Richmond, Virginia area.
Concrete Footer and Foundations
A footing is commonly used to provide a stable base around the entire perimeter of a structure. A footing supports the weight (load) from the exterior or foundation walls. The footing thickness provides the strength needed to support the weight. The wider width of the footing base creates a large area to transfer this weight to the ground and to prevent settlement.
For any construction project, you need a strong foundation. It’s an obvious fact and everyone who works in this industry knows it. The success of your construction project depends heavily on its foundation. If the foundation isn’t right, the whole project will fail. Poor foundation makes the concrete more susceptible to cracking. As it’s the most important aspect of any concrete project, you have to make sure that you build a proper foundation for your project. So the bottom line is that you have to hire the most skilled and experienced bunch of people for the job and LHC Services does have some the best people for this sort of task.
Concrete Pouring and Finishing
A good concrete slab is extremely important because It has to support a huge variety of weights. So the installation process has to be handled skillfully. So pouring a concrete slab is extremely important. Basically, it’s a 5-step process. In order to start the whole process, you’ll need to prepare the sub base. The sub base has to be compacted in order to prepare it for the concrete to come. The next task is setting concrete forms. The third step is to pour the concrete into the form. After that, the finishing process begins. Finally, when the finishing process ends, concrete is left to cure. You need your concrete surface to be flat and level in order to get the best out of it. It also needs decorative touches to make it attractive. It’s not necessarily the most difficult task but it still requires experienced technicians. Rest assured that LHC Services will have your back. We have some of the most skilled concrete finishing technicians who will do the job for you. With our concrete finishing services, we can finish your concrete slab quickly and efficiently.